INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // October '13Thursday, October 31, 2013
Happy 31st of October everyone.. or Happy Halloween for those of you who like to celebrate it! It is of course time to round up my Instagram snaps from October and I am surprised at how many pics I took this month, so without further ado...
003. Caramel + Rolo Cupcakes // 004. Avocado, Toast, Tomato, need I say more // 005. I'm a little cloud obsessed - view out my bedroom window
006. Clear makeup bags just make life so much easier! // 007. Cadbury Mini Drops - think I'll just stick to the M&Ms // 008. Orly La Vida Loca on the nails - post here
009. Waiting at airport to fly to Auckland // 010. The Auckland Museum - makes my little architecture heart flutter // 011. Coffee + brownie at the Viaduct, Auckland
012. Obligatory Wendy's in Auckland // 013. Finally got to see Wicked The Musical - absolutely incredible // 014. Also got to see Rihanna - equally as amazing
015. That girl can mooove // 016. #throwback // 017. Max + a Snail: A Tale of Friendship
018. Cherry Culture Haul - I swatched like crazy here // 019. One of my favourite streets in CHCH // 020. French Nail Art - see more here
021. Cupcakes + Margaritas // 022. My cupcake creation for my parents 25th wedding anniversary (can you guess the theme?) // 023. An Akaroa sunset
024. Me + my sis, all Frenched up // 025. Realised how many mini nail sets I have so I did a blog series on them - starts here // 026. Hard to read when you have a cat in the way
027. Did I tell you I like clouds? // 028. Had a re-jig of my wall, adding some new images // 029. Cleared some space so I could put my perfumes nicely on display
030. I actually won a competition - these incredible Maybelline Color Show Sequins nail polishes! Blog post will be up soon with swatches // 031. Fairy light lanterns // 032. e.l.f. goodies from No Little Fool (post on its way!)
So more then a photo a day - I was on an Insta-roll this month! Hope you enjoyed these pics, feel free to follow me - @cassandramyee. Tomorrow will be my October Most Loved, so stay tuned...