TOP 10 // Spring Nail Polish PicksWednesday, November 06, 2013
As it is finally feeling like Spring weather I decided to pull out my 10 favourite nail polishes that I think are perfect for Spring and the warmer months.
I have chosen 4 glitters/metallics and 6 opaque, cream finishes (all in the pastel family!)
GLITTERS + METALLICS
002. China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze - A super dense glitter in a white translucent base which gives the polish some depth as you build it up. It only needs 2 coats and it gives this amazing colourful / confetti finish. It also makes a great feature nail colour.
003. China Glaze All A Flutter - A feathered finish pastel polish with short bars of orange, blue and white. Can be worn on its own, but needs about 3 coats, or use a neutral base colour.
004. Orly Rage - A beautiful rose gold metallic polish, has an amazing finish after 2 thin coats.
OPAQUE/CREAMS [all 2 coats + no top coat]
005. MUA Ameretto Crush - A great transition colour from wearing reds, with this pastel dusky pink.
006. Revlon Top Speed Luxe Laque - The perfect pastel baby pink colour, one of my all time favourites.
007. Orly Harmonious Mess - A light purple/blue colour.
008. Essie Bikini So Teeny - Another all time favourite, a pastel baby blue that has a hint of shimmer through it in some lights.
009. Essie Mint Candy Apple - You can't go wrong with this, the most perfect mint colour (as declared by many, many a blogger/Youtuber)
010. Orly Coachella Dweller - A pastel, olive green which is a nice change from pinks and blues and adds a bit of interest to the nails.
I can't wait to get these on my nails and get in the Spring spirit! In a month or so I will do another Top 10 with my Summer picks... expect some very bright ones coming your way!