INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // April '14Monday, April 28, 2014
001. Starbucks doing macarons? I didn't even question it, as it was delicious! // 002. Birthday lunch out with my bestie + having bubbles at lunch time
003. An nontraditional birthday cake - cupcakes + macarons; my favourite! // 004. Bailey's + yumminess // 005. A birthday present to myself from Karen Walker
006. Cronut heaven at The Food Show // 007. Homemade pizzas are the best // 008. #catselfies
009. Lemon + Passionfruit cake // 010. Beauty Joint haul [coming soon to CM] // 011. My amazing birthday present from my parents - a custom MAC palette + lipsticks!
012. Some study motivation // 013. I nabbed last years Ciate Advent Calender from NZ Sale + it is possibly the coolest thing I have seen // 014. #boxhead
015. Now that's a beautiful sight // 016. Flying Saucer lollies are the ultimate! // 017. I brought a Z Palette + went on a crazy depotting mission [will be up on CM soon!]
018. I couldn't resist going back to the ombre // 019. MAC beautifulness // 020. A Pinterest success! Checkered Birthday cake for my Dad
021. The secret to the cake construction // 022. Beck's beer, after work, harbour side // 023. Ciate + OPI combo [look out for my NOTD posts]
024. I realised I had so many teeny tiny Benefit products // 025. Where most of the mini Benefit's have come from - their makeup kits! // 026. My Dad spoilt my sister + I with goodies from Sephora
027. A good hair day feat. the ombre // 028. Supermarket cupcakes are pretty darn impressive // 029. Sunday mornings done right - maple, bacon pancakes + coffee
If you'd like to keep up with all my Instagram goodness, feel free to follow me @cassandramyee. Now bring on May... it's going to be a busy one!
What was the highlight of your April?