INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // May '14Saturday, May 31, 2014
And with the blink of an eye May has come to an end! My May was jam packed, I was in Wellington in the middle of month and then went to Auckland for a few days pretty much straight after, all whilst being full on with university work and of course, blogging! I also manged to go the ENTIRE month without buying a single makeup product or nail polish *claps for me*. It was my Mum who challenged me to do it, as really I do have way more makeup then I need. Any haul related posts that have cropped up on the blog this May have been from lasts months purchases or have arrived throughout May, and I am so impressed I managed to do it (although there was major temptation!)
I also Instagrammed a ton this month, and I mean there is a lot of pictures I snapped, so I better get into it!
001.Beauty Joint goodies! // 002. Vampy purple nails, Pandora ring + Black Obsidian ring
003. The colour for when I can't decide what to use - Essie Mint Candy Apple // 004. The study distraction // 005. The closest I'll get to Italian gelato in CHCH
006. Cassandra Myee quoted in the Violet Box email // 007. Some Urban Decay love occurred on the blog this month - read all about it here // 008. Got this amazing blush palette on Trade Me
009. Beautiful New Look shoes // 010. I like clouds // 011. I was feeling a bright pink lip, wearing MUA Luxe Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer in Funk
012. Dug out the old photo album for this classic shot of Mum + I, Happy Mothers Day x // 013. Mothers Day cupcakes // 014. ...and cupcake shot #2
015. The optimal sun spot // 016. iHerb order finally arrived // 017. I won a Collection lipstick + it's lovely! In the shade Vintage Rose
018. Honestly, that cat sleeps in the strangest positions // 019. Super cheap chevron ring from Colette that I love // 020. The Real Techniques Makeup Kits! I have reviews of them both - Modern Natural + Night Owl. [oh, and Pixiwoo liked this photo on Instagram!!]
021. Cronut heaven at Moore Wilsons in Wellington // 022. My besties, love 'em // 023. Welly put on cracker weather, so beautiful!
024. Fidel's does breakfast so right // 025. Besties Take 2 - Drinking vintage Moet from the year we all first meet // 026. I told you he sleeps funny!
027. Spot the kitty // 028. Beauty Review Beauty Vault goodies I manged to nab // 029. Witchery mirror selfie
030. Koru Lounge perks with my parents // 031. Mandatory Dunkin' Donuts at Auckland airport // 032. Packing my makeup to travel with it such a hard choice!
033. Michael Bublé!! // 034. So much amazingness - this man has it all! // 035. #hotelife
036. Had to get in some blogging, watch out for some travel makeup bag posts coming soon! // 037. Brunch has to be the best meal, ever. // 038. Citta Design Pop Up purchases, I could happily have brought the whole shop
039. Architecture, geometry, + triangles - all things that please me // 040. Kitty snuggles // 041. The amazing Revlon Balms - review + swatches here
042. I thought I had just got some samples, turned out I won a full size of the new Garnier Moisture Match via. Facebook. So far, so good! // 043. MyBeautyStore ship ridiculously quickly + you get three samples with any order!