INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // September '14Monday, September 29, 2014
001. First day of Spring, can only mean one thing! // 002. Smoothie time // 003. Sushi time (by the way I really love sushi)
004. The Body Shop had a big one day event and I went a little crazy - the hand cream and full size body butter were freebies though! // 005. I was sorting through my previous subscription boxes and realised that I've had a fair few over the past year or so! // 006. Makeup of the Day (I am loving the Makeup Revolution products I got in this haul).
007. My mixed iHerb haul arrived (and p.s. those Pita Chips were amazing!) // 008. My Mum came home with cupcake for me after being sick - they were delicious! // 009. The cherry blossoms at uni were looking particularly amazing.
010. Beauty details // 011. Did some baking - Passionfruit Melting Moments // 012. One of my favourite posts I've done - have a read here.
013. Reached for some of my favourite products, feat. LORAC 2 and Tarte Tipsy Blush // 014. Voting Day! // 015. Getting my green on, using Revlon Parfumerie in Lime Basil (and it weirdly smells like lime basil too!)
016. A successful shopping trip, everything was on sale! // 017. Blogging break, with my homemade chocolate and raspberry cupcakes and a new favourite magazine Hooray! (it's like Pinterest in mag form) // 018. Rimmel Love - photo from this post here.
019. One happy snoozy kitty // 020. Supporting #BrightPinkLipstickDay for breast and ovarian cancer awareness // 021. Ulta3 Nail Colors - catch the full post about them here.
If you want to keep up with my Instagram's as they happen, you can follow me @cassandramyee.
*Post contains affiliate links.