INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // November '14Monday, December 01, 2014
I'm going to keep this introduction brief; I took a lot of photos this month. My Insta was a hashtag busy one, purely due to the fact that I went to the States for a week and was very snap happy because it was all too exciting for me!
001. Big Ben in Lego form; awesome // 002. Burger anyone? Clutch from New Look via. ASOS // 003. Nail choices, Essie Fiji + Kleancolor Pastel Blue
004. Daisy Dream is perfection wrapped in an adorable bottle // 005. Still love these MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers (review here) // 006. A few bits from my makeup choices that day
007. A new nail brand is launching in NZ, called Faby (but more on them soon!) // 008. Watching planes come and go at the Koru Lounge in Wellington Airport // 009. Couldn't go a month without a selfie
010. New reads arrived from the Book Depository // 011. This Rimmel Brit Kit was a total steal at only NZD $25.00 from Farmers // 012. Arrived in San Francisco, first stop - Sephora
013. The haul from the first day of US shopping // 014. We had a Walgreens right across the road from us, it was glorious // 015. Love this MAC lipstick display in the Macy's beauty hall
016. Nordstrom Rack was amazing, this was all heavily discounted! // 017. View from the top of our hotel in San Fran // 018. Hello Seattle!
019. Even Mum got into the Sephora and Macy's action! // 020. Incredible crumpets from The Crumpet Shop (original name...) // 021. Chihuly Garden + Glass was beautiful
022. I got a sneak peak of the Naked On The Run Palette from Urban Decay at Macy's (p.s. it's a stunner) // 023. Lots of Seattle shopping, yet again! // 024. Home is where the heart is
025. The architecture and streets in Seattle were beautiful // 026. View from the top of the Space Needle // 027. A morning at SAM (Seattle Art Museum)
028. Lots of great exhibitions at SAM, especially the Pop Departures // 029. The SAM lobby // 030. Standard breakfast, eggs benedict
031. Spied the Christian Louboutin nail polishes at Nordstrom, the bottle is killer! // 032. Mockingjay Part One at the Cinerama, Seattle // 033. I went overboard with the nail polish purchasing!
034. Sephora do the best makeup sets, EVER // 035. The Seattle Libray building is my kind of architecture // 036. The Christmas beauty sets this year are too gorgeous for words! (also this photo got so so many likes!)
This particular month on Instagram was possibly my favourite, probably because so much exciting stuff happened! Through December you will be seeing a lot more from my trip to the States and I'll be sharing a few hauls (and by a few I mean six... #sorrynotsorry!)
What's your Instagram? Link it below so I can check it out!